Peer Group Activities Page!
Keep up to date with all of the latest peer group happenings here at Independence, Inc.! See upcoming events below
The Center hosts or sponsors several support groups for people with disabilities for educational and/or social enjoyment including:
- M.A.G.N.E.T (Music Appreciation Group Not Especially Talented)
- Cooking Club
- Peer Support Group
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Club
- The Writers’ Corner
- The Arts & Crafts Group
- The Accessible Gardening Group
- The Movie Club
- Living Well with a Disability
Here’s what’s happening in April:
Check out our April 2019 for full details and information on all of this month’s Peer Group Events! All gatherings are held at Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Ave, unless otherwise noted.
For questions or to RSVP for any of the events listed here, contact Ranita Wilks 785-841-0333 ext. 115 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crafting with Matt Mitchell, Wednesday, April 24th, 3:00-5:00
- Book Club, Monday April 29th, 3:00-4:30
- AUMI Music Jam and Recording Session, Tuesday April 30th, 4:30-6:00, Lawrence Public Library
- And more!
See all details including location and RSVP info here: April 2019 Peer Group Activites and Events Flyers