Center for Independent Living
"Maximizing the independence of people with disabilities through advocacy, peer support, training, transportation and community education"
- Our Spring Newsletter is here
Building Bridges, Touching Lives. Would you like to receive a copy?
Sign up for our e-newsletter here and we'll email it to you!
- Participants wanted for a KU research study
Will you consider joining a study in self-advocacy and letter writing skills?
- Transportation help needed
We are currently looking for a Transportation Operator and Back Up Drivers!
- Looking for Low-vision study Participants!
Independence Inc. is seeking help from individuals with low vision who may be interested in testing the accessibility of a new KU campus map!
- NCIL Statement and call to action regarding the House Passage of the American Health Care Act
Click here to read the full statement and to see how you can take action!upcoming events and fundraisers: please check back soon!